Position: VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
The Washington, DC International Film Festival brings the finest in contemporary world cinema to the nation’s capital. The festival has introduced over 1000 feature and short films from over 55 countries to an ever-growing audience. Filmfest DC is an 11-day annual festival presenting more than 100 feature premieres, restored classics and special events to the general public. All Filmfest DC presentations are Washington, DC premieres.
* Develop and promote a wide range of volunteer opportunities as well as maintaining volunteer position descriptions
* Develop, maintain, and promote volunteer policies, procedures, and standards of volunteer service
* Maintain communications with volunteers regarding volunteer signups, reminders, and information regarding volunteer expectations during activities
* Plan and coordinate volunteer orientations, trainings as well as appreciation events
* Provide onsite assistance as needed or requested by Theater Operations Staff